Sunday, July 15, 2012

eReader vs. Paperback

Despite the fact that a summer Additional Qualification is underway (that is, I'm in summer school for another week to get French-teacher qualified), I am just motoring through "Fifty Shades Darker" by E.L. James!  Even though I find myself a little tired with school (and this 35 degree Celsius heat), I open this book and just keep saying, "Just five more minutes..." until suddenly an hour has passed.

Since I'm in a new city for a few weeks with this course, I decided that it wasn't going to be all school for me - I might as well explore the area and be the tourist!

Yesterday, my friend and I visited Kettle Lakes Provincial Park to hike, swim, and relax our day away!  It was a beautiful day and a great adventure!

One of the lakes at Kettle Lakes Provincial Park.
Once we were done exploring the park, we found a beach and relaxed for a few hours.  This meant some "book time."  I did not bring Fifty Shades Darker with me, but instead decided to continue reading another book that I started while school was ending...

All this to say - my book fell apart in my lap.

The pages fell out of my book...
And apparently I can't properly flip photos on my computer.


eReader - 1.  Paperback - 0.

I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival (by snail mail) of an awesome purple case for my Kindle... I will try my Kindle soon and finally read a book on an eReader!

No comments:

Post a Comment