Sunday, December 20, 2015

In a Class by Itself (Sandra Brown)

It's been a while since I've read this book, but I shall do my best!

I read "In a Class by Itself" by Sandra Brown as part of my 2015 Reading List (which I doubt I'll be able to finish at this point!) as my choice for book by an author with the same initials as myself.  I had heard good things about Sandra Brown and she seems to be a very popular author, so I chose one of the many books on the library bookshelf and ended up with this one.

Dani and Logan have a history together, which causes some tension and brings up some old memories when they return for their high school reunion.  When Dani returns, she has some questions to ask Logan and Logan is also looking for some answers about their past.

From what I remember, seeing as I read this book about 6 months ago, it was an easy read and also had a few twists at the end.  I hadn't been able to predict what their past involved or what their current challenges were.

It was a good book, though written in the 1980s, and still contains a nice love story for those who want some romance.  Considering when the novel was written, it contained more details about ther relationship than what I would have expected.  Recommended for someone who likes their romance novels. 

My 2015 Reading List Update


  • A popular author's first book
  • A book that was originally written in a different language
  • A book written by an author with your same initials - In a Class by Itself (Sandra Brown)
  • A memoir - Some Girls: My Life in a Harem (Jillian Lauren)
  • A funny book
  • A book with a colour in the title
  • A book you own but have never read - Six Years (Harlan Coben)
  • A book with a one-word title
  • A book written by someone under 30
  • A book you can finish in a day
  • A book with non-human characters
  • A book set during Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment