Thursday, March 29, 2012

"What Should I Read Next?" - Too Cool Not to Share

This post is not a book review, but I promise it will be worth it.

I have recently become hooked on Pinterest... And even though sometimes I feel like it takes up way too much of my time, I agree with the quote, "You're not wasting time if you're enjoying it."  And I enjoy it.  (For those of you who don't already know, Pinterest is basically an online bulletin board... You can "pin" ideas you find on the internet onto various boards and you can browse things that other people have found.  It's really neat.)

What I love about Pinterest is that if you don't have time to go on and browse on any given day, it's ok.  It's not like twitter, which I feel I need to check at least once a day in order to keep up with everything.  There is no way you will ever see everything that is pinned on Pinterest - which is kind of the point in my mind.  You should be pinning things that interest you. That being said, it's a lot of fun to spend some time browsing the overwhelming amount of cool stuff that other people have pinned.

Today, on Pinterest, I found this awesome website called "What Should I Read Next?"  This being a blog about books, I just had to share!  All you do is type in the name of a book that you really enjoyed and it will provide you with a list of books and authors that may be right up your alley.  Kind of cool, eh?  Give it a try!

This image is from the "What Should I Read Next?" website. 


No comments:

Post a Comment