Sunday, December 28, 2014

Insurgent and Allegiant (Veronica Roth)

This post is way overdue! I finished the third "Divergent" series book in November and have been slacking on getting something posted about the series.  Possibly my lack of motivation to write about these books is because I'm still digesting the ending and that I don't want to spoil anything for those who are reading the series (or watching the movies) - since I know I've already revealed the biggest spoiler alert to two friends while discussing my surprise at the ending to these books. 

Personally, I enjoyed "Divergent" more than I enjoyed "Insurgent" or "Allegiant," but all followed the same theme and used the same characters, so it was still an enjoyable series! 

The last two books in the series were just as jam-packed with adventure as the first one and still included all of the drama between characters. 

I honestly just don't want to ruin these ones for you!  (I even have a friend who has read 80% of the third book and refuses to read the ending because she just doesn't want to live with the ending.)

If you enjoyed the first book, you will enjoy these two as well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment