Thursday, April 5, 2012

Page Corner Bookmarks - Too Cool Not To Share...

Another cool find!

This time, using StumbleUpon, I found these cool page corner bookmarks

Using the corner of an envelope (or the template shown with some cardstock paper), you can create these cute little monster bookmarks

This image is from the Oh! Crafts website.
For complete instructions, see http://tallystreasury.com/2011/02/corner-page-bookmarks-3/.

Personally, I am a huge fan of magnetic bookmarks.  I use magnetic bookmarks to ensure I never lose my page (because how annoying is it to try to locate your page once your "normal" bookmark falls out?!).  I think this "page corner bookmark" craft is super neat and creative (and you can personalize it!).  In addition to making the cute bookmark, I would probably add some magnets to the inside! 

No comments:

Post a Comment